Thursday, May 2, 2013

Life Lately in Pics!

So I don't know where this week has gone!  I am going to do a quick catch-up in pictures!  Enjoy! :)

 Loving his new toy!  This week he has started walking behind it and pushing...so big!

 His most favorite thing to do!

 Picnic in the park with sweet Anna!

 We went shoe shopping!

 Graham got a pair of Sperry's just like Daddy!

 Yup, the only thing that would keep him occupied one morning so I could finish getting ready...

 Silly boy playing with his spoon!

 Some days his curls are out of control!

 Driving the cart at HEB...he would probably be a better driver than me...those things are heavy and hard to steer!

 Date night with my handsome hubby!

 And we had to have a pic with G too! :)

 Climbing on the playground with Mimi when she and Grandpa came to visit!

 Sweet friends at a baby shower tea party!

 Love these girls!

 The hostesses with sweet Summers and Baby June!

 So big and so proud of himself!

 Oh how I love him!

 Sweet cuddles after nap time one afternoon!

 Finally...a way for him to be still! :)
And practicing his wave!!

Wow...he can make a mess!  Can he help pick up yet?!

Sweet Graham turned 8 months this week...I'm hoping to get that post up soon!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Stop it with those curls... HE IS SO STINKING CUTE!! I love that G Dawg!! Great pics, Mama!

    ReplyDelete