Monday, May 20, 2013

Nana's Visit to Houston!

Last week my mom came from Tuesday - Friday.  I had a long list of things that I wanted to get done around the house, and we had lots of fun things we wanted to do too!  We had a very fun and productive visit!  

We got busy once she got here on Tuesday and cleaned out my closet and switched out clothes from fall/winter to spring/summer.  I was glad to finally do this since hopefully we are done with the late cold weather we've been having.  That night Trent and I were able to meet for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants!  You gotta love date night during the week and free baby-sitting!  Thanks Mom!

On Wednesday, Nana got to watch Graham show off his skills at swim class, we ran a few errands, I took a nice long afternoon nap, and we did a few things around the house!  

And then on Thursday, we headed to the zoo.  Graham wanted to show Nana all of his favorite animals!  

 G and me in front of the elephants!

 Graham thought the chimp was funny!

 Riding the carousel with Nana!

 Working on his sic 'em in front of the bears!

Trying to wrangle my monkey for a pic in front of the sea lions!

G and Nana with the giraffes and zebras.

 By the fountain...he LOVES the water!

 Sticking his toes in!

 Taking a ride on the Hermann Park train...it was awesome!




 Somebody got REALLY sleepy on the train!

And on the way home from the zoo, we did some shopping.  G was helping Nana pick out some new shoes!

And our last thing on the to-do list was to clean out Graham's drawers and closets.  He was a great helper, as you can see! :)  

We were sad to see Nana go home on Friday...what a fun week we all had!  Thanks for coming, Mom!  

1 comment:

  1. I had a great visit! I'm so glad we were able to go to the zoo and ride the train. Graham and I had a great time when you and Trent had a date night.

    ReplyDelete