Thursday, May 30, 2013

Swim Class

Graham and I just finished taking a Mommy and Me swim class.  I had been looking forward to this for so long, and Graham loved every single minute of it!  I just wanted him to be comfortable in the water before this summer.  He learned so much!  Each week we would sing songs, blow bubbles, go down the slide, go under water, pick up rings from the bottom of the pool, and practice floating on our backs.  I hope to be able to do a couple more months of this class in the fall and then again next spring.  What made it even more fun was having some good friends do it with us!  Stephanie and Grace joined us the first month, and then Ginger and Nora came the next two months too!  Enjoy the pics of my little water baby! :)

 First class was a huge success!

 Grace learned to love it too! :)





 Blurry, but I wanted to include a group pic!

 Going under and grabbing the wall.







1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Such fun times for you and Graham! I loved getting to go watch Graham the time I was in Houston.

    ReplyDelete