Tuesday, July 31, 2012

34 Weeks

34 Weeks


How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a large cantaloupe...19-22 inches long and between 5 and 5 1/2 pounds...woah!
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!
Gender: Surprise!  Some people can't believe we are actually doing this, but I just think it adds to the anticipation! 
Movement: All the time!  This is what I will miss most about pregnancy.
Sleep: Sleep has been better and what a world of difference it makes!  I'm still having to get up on average 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, but thankfully I've been able to fall right back to sleep.  And lately I've been going back to sleep when Trent leaves for work and not waking up until 9 or 9:30...so nice!!
What I miss: getting off the couch or out of bed easily, being comfortable, sleeping on my back!
Cravings: two new things that I've been really good this past week are lemonade and chocolate poptarts..not together of course!  
Symptoms: The heartburn wasn't near as bad this week, thank goodness!  I am hot ALL OF THE TIME...just can't get cool in this summer heat!  I wish I could just live in a pool!  My back hurts pretty much constantly.  And the clumsiness is just awful!  I've run into a few things lately, like a stop sign...
Best moment of the week: I had another great doctor's appointment today!  My blood pressure is low, I'm measuring right on track, and I got to hear the baby's strong heartbeat!  So thankful for uneventful appointments!  Also Trent and I are really enjoying the time we have just the 2 of us before Baby A comes along.  We haven't done anything out of the ordinary, but we are just seeing our time together differently and it has been so sweet!  He has been such a help lately around the house keeping it clean for showings and everything else.  I'm so thankful for him, and it has been so fun sharing all of this together!
Looking forward to: seeing progress on the house!  Here is a pic of what was under the wood paneling in the breakfast nook...think we should go with the yellow flowered wall paper?! :)







1 comment: