Monday, July 16, 2012

32 Weeks



How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a honeydew...about 18-19 inches long and 4 pounds...woah!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, so comfy!
Gender: Surprise!  It has been fun to hear what everybody thinks I'm having!
Movement: Constantly!  Baby is most active in the afternoons and evenings.  I've definitely had a few jabs and kicks lately that are a little uncomfortable and borderline painful!  I can feel the hiccups 2-3 times a day...such a cool feeling!
Sleep: Sleep has still been decent.  Lately I've been waking up between 1 and 3 with really bad heartburn.  After taking a couple of Tums and propping myself up in bed, I'm usually able to fall back asleep pretty easily, thankfully!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, being able to reach things on the ground, leaning forward at a table, being able to get off a couch or out of bed easily!
Cravings: no major cravings still...
Symptoms: I felt better this past week than the week before, but I'm still pretty achy and sore in the afternoons and evenings.  My heartburn has definitely gotten worse in the past week, and I have had a little bit of swelling in my ankles and feet.  The Braxton Hicks contractions I had been having have tapered off a lot, thankfully!
Best moment of the week: We got back yesterday from an awesome family vacation in Port Aransas!  It was so nice to sit on the beach and relax.  We had a lot of good family time and made so many fun memories!  I got a good report at the Dr. today!  My blood pressure is still really good, and she said things are right on track!  And I heard Baby A's heartbeat...never gets old! :)
Looking forward to: working at VBS with some good friends this week!  We are in a kindergarten classroom...a little crazy!  I miss my 4th graders! :)  We are closing on our new house on Friday!  There are about 6 weeks of renovations to do starting next Monday...that puts us at moving in Labor Day weekend, a week before I'm due!  Nothing like cutting it close, huh?!  I'm anxious to get started and see a lot of progress very quickly! :)  I am so ready to be able to work on the nursery!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' great!! Loved our time at the beach with y'all! Such fun! I am a huge Texas hold 'em fan now!! :)

    ReplyDelete