Monday, July 2, 2012

30 down...10 to go!

30 Weeks

How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a cucumber...about 18 inches long and weighs a little more than 3 pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!
Gender: Surprise!  It has been fun to hear what everybody thinks I'm having!
Movement: Constantly!  Baby is most active in the afternoons and evenings.  I've definitely had a few jabs and kicks lately that are a little uncomfortable and borderline painful! 
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good.  I'm getting up about 2-3 times a night, and it is so nice to be able to go back to sleep after Trent leaves for work! 
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not getting winded, being able to bend over easily and comfortably
Cravings: no major cravings still...I definitely haven't been near as hungry as I had been.
Symptoms: just the expected growing aches and pains with a little bit of heartburn, but nothing major!  
Best moment of the week: Trent and I attended a Life With Baby class at the hospital on Saturday!  We learned a lot...from diapering, bathing, swaddling, to the 5 s's.  It was great!  I also got a good report at the Dr. on Thursday...she said everything is still looking great!
Looking forward to: a relaxing week at home and then spending a fun weekend at Lake Travis with friends for the 4th! 

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff... keep it up! Gina wanted me to tell you she thinks you look GREAT! As do I! Happy 30 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete