Monday, August 6, 2012

35 Weeks

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a honeydew...close to 6 pounds!!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!  I used to love my maternity dresses, but now they just look like tents!  Mainly sticking to the capris and shorts and about 5 tops!
Gender: Surprise!  We are still contemplating boy names...we keep going back and forth!  But we have a girl name picked out!
Movement: Yes, the movement has turned into more rolls instead of the kicks and punches.  I am still feeling the hiccups a couple of times a day!
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good, other than getting up 3-4 times a night to use the restroom.  I'm just thankful that I am able to sleep in after Trent goes to work! :)
What I miss: getting off the couch or out of bed easily, being comfortable, sleeping on my back!
Cravings: orange juice is still the first thing I want in the mornings, but nothing too much out of the ordinary
Symptoms: HOT, HOT, HOT...I had some major hot flashes this past week and could just not get cool!  My back has been bothering me more and more, and I'm afraid this is not going to get any better until Baby A is here.
Best moment of the week: We had a major shopping/decision making week on the house!  Most all of the big things have been picked out for our contractor to do.  And we have bought all of our furniture.  Everything is just waiting for us to schedule deliveries!  On Saturday we were busy picking out wood floors, tile, carpet, light fixtures, and bedding.  We have started saying that Baby A and the house have the same due date! :)  It is exciting to really be able to picture how everything is going to be, and we can't wait to move in!
Looking forward to: my Mom is here for a couple of days!  We are busy buying all of the necessary baby things I still need, a few accessories for the house, and are getting some packing done.  So thankful for the help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment