Monday, July 23, 2012

33 Weeks

 33 Weeks!

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a pineapple...about 19-20 inches long and 4.5 pounds...it is crazy how much growing is going on each week at this point!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, so comfy, although I feel like I wear the same 4-5 tops over and over again!
Gender: Surprise!  It has been fun to hear what everybody thinks I'm having!  Now total strangers are even giving their predictions.  According to my pedicure lady today, I'm having a boy!
Movement: A lot!  Some of the movements have been quite painful lately and make me gasp.
Sleep: Sleep was not my friend this week.  I was worn out from VBS, but I haven't been sleeping well at all the past week.  Several nights I've had to get up a couple of times to take more TUMS and then try and fall back asleep sitting propped up because the heartburn has been so bad.  And then the last couple of days I've had a really bad sore throat, and now that is keeping me up at night too!  Thankfully I've been able to take some good naps.
What I miss: being comfortable, putting my tennis shoes on easily...they are the most comfortable to wear but of course the hardest to put on!  I really miss being able to do a full day of activities like I used to.  Now I get out to run a few errands and am completely exhausted after just a couple.
Cravings: nothing out of the ordinary...I haven't been near as hungry lately.
Symptoms: Like I said, the heartburn was back this week with a vengeance.  The swelling at the beginning of last week only lasted a couple of days, and my feet and ankles have been looking great ever since!  Generally, just achy and sore in the afternoons and evenings.
Best moment of the week: Trent and I closed on our new house on Friday!  It is so exciting to think about it being the house where we raise our family and bring Baby A and future babies home to!  There is still a long ways to go before we move in, probably right at the time that Baby A makes his/her appearance!  I also got to hold some good friends newborn little girls this past week!  Jennifer had Ella Jewel, and Lana had Libby Shea...they are both so tiny and precious!  I'm up next...I always had them 7 weeks ahead of me, and now it's crazy to think that it's my turn!
Looking forward to: renovations being started on our house this week.  I'm hoping these next 6 or 7 weeks go by quickly as progress is made, but I also want them to go by slowly until Baby A is here!  Can't I have it both ways?! :)  I'm also excited to see my niece and nephew and sis-in-law on Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment