Monday, July 9, 2012

31 Weeks

31 Weeks


How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a head of lettuce...about 19 inches long and weighs more than 3 1/2 pounds!  I feel like I'm looking huge, and I am kind of overwhelmed when I think that I still have 9 more weeks to grow!
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!  Some shirts that I thought would never fit, are now a bit snug!  And some are starting to get too short for me to wear.  I'm hoping I have enough to last me another 9 weeks or so!
Gender: Surprise!  It has been fun to hear what everybody thinks I'm having!
Movement: Constantly!  Baby is most active in the afternoons and evenings.  I've definitely had a few jabs and kicks lately that are a little uncomfortable and borderline painful!  I can feel the hiccups 2-3 times a day...such a cool feeling!
Sleep: Sleep has been good lately!  I'm getting up about 2-3 times a night, and it is so nice to be able to go back to sleep after Trent leaves for work! 
What I miss: sleeping on my back, bending over, being able to get off a couch or out of bed easily!
Cravings: no major cravings still...
Symptoms: I definitely felt a lot of growing and stretching going on this week.  I feel great in the mornings, but by the time late afternoons and evenings hit, I'm pretty achy and tired.
Best moment of the week: We had an awesome weekend at Lake Travis with some of our best friends!  We had a great time, and it felt so great to float in the lake!  I had my float tied to the dock and just relaxed!  Today I held my good friend Jennifer's 2 day old baby girl, Ella!  She was so tiny and precious!  
Looking forward to: going to Port A for the Annual Cox Family Vacation!  It will be a fun week on the beach with the fam, and I can't wait to spend time with the two cutest beach bums...Caden and Kaki! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment