Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Sweet Shower for Baby A

This past weekend Baby A was spoiled with yet another wonderful shower!  Some of my best friends and my wonderful sister-in-law hosted this special day!  I was so overwhelmed with the love, generosity, and encouragement that everybody showed.  We are so blessed with so many great friends!

The wonderful hostesses!  I love these girls so much!  
Summers, Jennifer, Katie, and Leah

 The Cox girls!  I'm so excited for Katie and I to raise our kids together...Caden is so excited to have a cousin!  He thinks it's a girl! :)

 My sweet Mom!  She is beyond thrilled to have 3 grandchildren so close in age...she can't wait to host Cousin Camp next summer!

The Agnew girls!

The hostesses thought of every little detail, and it was all so personal and gender neutral!  Ha sorry if that made it difficult for the planning!  Don't worry, Katie, you don't have to wait too much longer to find out what Baby A is! :)




 Everybody wrote a sweet note in the front of the Bible...something I will cherish forever!

 The cutest little duck cookies as favors!

 Lots of yummy food...all of my favorites! :)

Some new books to add to Baby A's library!

I loved going back and reading everybody's responses and sweet wishes!

Baby A got so many great presents from everyone!  I loved oohhing and ahhing over the TINY baby clothes!

 I'm obsessed with footed pajamas!


 A blanket to match the nursery bedding!

 Lots of fun toys to play with!

The wonderful bouncer!  I see many naps being taken in here! :)

It was so nice having so many good friends all in one place to visit with.  I loved seeing everybody!




It was such a fun day!  So thankful and so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun shower to plan!! Me2 and my poor sweet self... I didn't even think that I would be in so many pictures... yikes, on some of those! :) Hehe!! cheers to Baby A! :)

    ReplyDelete