Tuesday, June 5, 2012

26 Weeks

26 weeks

How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a head of lettuce!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!  And I just went shopping at the outlets in San Marcos with my mom and am excited to wear my new maternity clothes!
Gender: Surprise!
Movement: All of the time!  Baby is most active in the afternoons and evenings.  I will never grow tired of feeling he/she moving all around!
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping better lately!  And I'm pretty sure I've taken a nap almost every day for the past 10 days...that helps a lot!  I'm still loving my pregnancy body pillow too!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not getting winded, having the energy to do everyday normal things like I used to
Cravings: orange juice, sweets...anything really!  I'm still hungry all of the time! :)
Symptoms: nothing major...can just feel lots of stretching and growing in my belly!  My heartburn has been better this week, thankfully!
Best moment of the week: Last Thursday, my first day of summer, I enjoyed a wonederful prenatal massage...it was amazing!  And I also got my hair cut and colored the same day...I loved the day of pampering! :)  I also loved the shopping trip my mom and I just took to San Marcos!  We hit up the outlet malls, ate at the Gristmill in Gruene, and just had a good time relaxing!
Looking forward to: going to NYC on Thursday with Trent for our 5 year anniversary/babymoon celebration!!

1 comment: