Friday, June 22, 2012

Flashback Friday

I have some fun pictures to share today!  I just recently came across some old pictures from when Trent and I were dating and engaged, and I have had so much fun reminiscing!  Enjoy!  (I couldn't get the pics any bigger...having difficulty with blogger this morning!)

 So this is mine and Trent's first date...no, we didn't dress like this all the time!  We were set up by some mutual friends for my sorority's pledge dance.  The theme was Saved By The Beta...hence the 80's clothes!  We had a great time, but I didn't think too much of it until Trent called two nights later to go get ice cream...and the rest is history! :)  This was March 2004.

I went with Trent to his fraternity's formal at the end of April of 2004, and had officially been dating for about two weeks!

My brother and sister-in-law got married in July of 2004, and this is a pic from their rehearsal dinner!  I knew Trent was in it for the long run after this weekend after staying at my parents' house full of family and friends all weekend...he passed with flying colors! :)

At a Rangers game for a sorority function!

 Baylor football...I think this was taken in the fall of 2005.

 A fraternity function with Trent in the fall of 2005.

Pi Phi Fire Dance in the fall of 2005.

 The night we got engaged!!  April 2006

 We took our engagement pictures on campus...this is the swing we always sat on!





Hope you enjoyed a walk down memory lane!  Happy Friday!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment