Monday, June 25, 2012

29 Weeks

29 Weeks

How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a butternut squash...about 17 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds!
Maternity Clothes:  I am enjoying all of my maternity clothes, especially now that I'm not having to dress up for school...it is nice to just throw on a casual top and capri jeans or shorts!
Gender: Surprise!  I've been having more and more dreams about the gender...my latest one was a girl!   
Movement: Constantly!  Baby is most active in the afternoons and evenings.  I've definitely had a few jabs and kicks lately that are a little uncomfortable and borderline painful!  Sometimes it makes me gasp!  I love it though!
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good lately!  In the past week, I've consistently had to get up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, and I know that's not going to get any better!  
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not getting winded, having the energy to do everyday normal things like I used to - when I'm out running errands for a couple of hours, I'm completely worn out and have to come home and lie down for a little bit.
Cravings: no major cravings still...I don't feel like I'm eating near as much as I was in my 2nd trimester.
Symptoms: just the expected growing aches and pains with a little bit of heartburn, but nothing major!  I've definitely felt the heat more this past week.  There were some days where I could just not get cool no matter what I did!  And yes, I know, we are just starting on the hottest part of the summer!  You'll find me at the pool! :)
Best moment of the week: I had my last shower for Baby A on Saturday!  It was such a sweet time with family and friends, and I was overwhelmed by all of the love, support, and encouragement!  (I will write about it in a separate post!)
Looking forward to: doing some loads of baby laundry this week! :), going to the Dr. on Thursday, and attending a Life With Baby class on Saturday at the hospital with Trent!  

No comments:

Post a Comment