Monday, June 18, 2012

28 Weeks

28 Weeks


How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a cabbage!
Maternity Clothes:  Yes, I love them!  So thankful for family and friends who have let me borrow several tops and dresses!  My sis-in-law lent me a HUGE tub of clothes that I've put to good use!
Gender: Surprise!
Movement: All of the time!  Baby is most active in the afternoons and evenings.  I will never grow tired of feeling he/she moving all around!  I am definitely noticing more determined and significant movements as Baby is getting bigger.  At times they are painful when there is a good jab or kick!
Sleep: I have been sleeping much better lately, thankfully!  I have to get up at least once a night, but I've been able to go right back to sleep.  Loving the body pillow too!  My biggest problem at night now is pain in my hips and legs in the middle of the night...I just have a hard time getting comfortable!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not getting winded, having the energy to do everyday normal things like I used to
Cravings: no major cravings...I'm trying to cut back on the orange juice and sweets as I start the 3rd trimester!  It's almost like I'm back in my 1st trimester where sometimes nothing sounds good at all.
Symptoms: no major symptoms or complaints...I'm just enjoying being pregnant!  
Best moment of the week: I got to hear Baby A's strong heartbeat again at the Dr. last Thursday!  She said everything was looking great, and I'm now going every 2 weeks...am I really at that point in my pregnancy?!
Looking forward to: I am having my last shower on Saturday with all of my closest friends here in Houston.  We will have a weekend full of family time and celebrating Baby Agnew...I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy post!! Can't wait to shower you and Baby A this weekend! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete