Monday, June 11, 2012

27 Weeks

27 weeks

How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a cauliflower!
Maternity Clothes:  Yes, I love them!  So thankful for family and friends who have let me borrow several tops and dresses!  My sis-in-law lent me a HUGE tub of clothes that I've put to good use!
Gender: Surprise!
Movement: All of the time!  Baby is most active in the afternoons and evenings.  I will never grow tired of feeling he/she moving all around!  Baby A is starting to move more at night when I'm trying to sleep!
Sleep: I have been sleeping much better lately, thankfully!  I have to get up at least once a night, but I've been able to go right back to sleep.  Loving the body pillow too!
What I miss: sleeping on my back, not getting winded, having the energy to do everyday normal things like I used to
Cravings: orange juice, sweets...anything really!  I'm still hungry all of the time! :)
Symptoms: nothing major...can just feel lots of stretching and growing in my belly!  My heartburn has been better this week, thankfully!  A new thing that has popped up recently is leg cramps...I'm getting them about every other night now.
Best moment of the week: Trent and I spent 4 days in New York celebrating our 5th anniversary!  We had a blast and loved the time together exploring the city.  I will do a separate post all about our trip!
Looking forward to: going to the Dr. this Thursday for my 28 week check-up, and then I will start going every 2 weeks...CRAZY!!

1 comment:

  1. Baby A will be here before we all know it!! SO SO SO excited to meet her/him!!

    ReplyDelete