Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Fun

Happy Friday!  Graham had a blast playing outside in the water this morning.  He's been dying to play outside all week, but it's just so stinking hot right now!  We were out from about 8:45-10:15, and it was perfect!  Love my days at home with my sweet boy!


 Happy as can be!




 Popsicle time, round 1!


 Giving his car a bath!

 We had to go pick up cookies for his party tomorrow so of course we had to try one and get a drink at Sonic! :)

And relaxing in bed watching Mickey while I took a shower!

Have a great weekend!  Stay tuned for pictures from Graham's birthday party tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. This was such a good idea to go outside in the morning.I think playing outside is his favorite thing to do! I love the picture of him washing his car! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete