Friday, August 29, 2014

36 Weeks

Wow - 36 weeks!  What a blessing, and I can't believe we're already here!

 35 weeks 2 days

35 weeks 5 days
Please excuse the tired, end of the day, run over look! :)

How far along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: 6 lbs and 20-22 in long - but he was estimated at 5.5 lbs at our 33 week ultrasound so no telling how big he is by now!
Maternity clothes: Yup.  I'm getting really tired of them!  And I only have about 5 tops that I'm wearing.  Hoping I can find something green or gold to wear on Sunday that fits!
Gender: BOY!!!  Bennett Taylor Agnew
Movement: A lot of movement, and it can be painful at times!
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping pretty good despite having to get up to use the restroom 2 or 3 times.  I'm using 5 pillows now, and it helps a lot!  I'm still napping everyday for about an hour when Graham does.  
What I miss: a lot - feeling good, having energy, getting around easily, picking up Graham with ease, being cool - it's so hot right now!
Cravings: still nothing in particular
Symptoms: The nausea is still hanging around, even with Zofran.  I've tried taking things out of my diet to see if it helps, but there is no logic to it!  And some mornings I feel great!  I just never know what kind of morning it's going to be.  The heartburn was pretty bad a couple of days this past week but I started back on Prilosec, and it's helping a lot!
Best Moment of the Week: We had a great check up on Tuesday and heard his heartbeat!  I'm into my weekly appointments now.  
Looking forward to: We are going to Waco this weekend! :)  I'm excited to celebrate Graham's birthday, and I've been determined this whole pregnancy to make it to the first football game at the new stadium!

No comments:

Post a Comment