Friday, August 8, 2014

33 Weeks

33 Weeks

This poor 2nd child hasn't had an update since 29 weeks!  I'm pretty sure I didn't miss a single week with Graham! :)  

How far along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: Well according to the app on my phone, Baby should be about 4 lbs.  But yesterday at our ultrasound he was measuring 5 1/2!  He's already a chunker!
Maternity clothes: Absolutely!  I've had to put away a few shirts thought that have become too short. 
Gender: BOY!!!  Bennett ____________ Agnew - yup, still doesn't have a middle name! :)
Movement: Lots of movement!  They are starting to become more painful with sudden, hard jabs.  It's crazy watching my entire stomach move and being able to tell exactly where he is!
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping really well right now, besides having to get up 2 or 3 times to use the restroom.  My body pillow has been a huge help in the last couple of weeks.  My back and hips started hurting, but it is better now!
What I miss: having lots of energy, feeling good on some days, bending over, easily picking up Graham
Cravings: Nothing in particular.  I'm definitely not eating as much anymore.  I don't have room, and my heartburn has gotten to be pretty bad.  
Symptoms: heartburn, nausea - my Dr. gave me Zofran, and most days it works great but there have been a couple where it doesn't even begin to fend off the nausea - not fun, sore and achy
Best moment of the week: We had a great ultrasound yesterday!  Bennett looked perfect and BIG!  It was so fun watching him bounce around on the screen.  He is head down, let's just pray he stays that way!  Also this week we've made the transition of moving Graham to a big boy bed.  Oh my goodness, he has down this flawlessly, and I'm so proud!  We haven't had any issues whatsoever.  I'm so thankful we are taking care of this major transition with plenty of time until Bennett gets here!
Looking forward to: A fun family weekend just the 3 of us!  We just have a few left between now and the time Bennett will be here so we are going to make the most of them!  

1 comment: