Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything

We've been super busy lately, but thankfully things are starting to slow down.  I feel completely prepared and organized for Baby Bennett to get here, although, hopefully not for another month!  We've been nesting, organizing, playing with Nana, celebrating Trent's birthday, celebrating Graham becoming a big brother, playing with friends, and much more!  Lots of pics!

 My sweet boy one morning watching Mickey so I could take a shower and get ready!

 Waiting at my Dr.'s office - thankful for another great check up for Baby!

 Trying to tame the curls with another haircut!

My mom came last week to help me around the house while Trent was in Chicago and Des Moines for work.  We got EVERY SINGLE closet cleaned out, all baby clothes 0-6 months washed, had lots of fun playing, and I had TONS of help with G! :)  What a great week we had!

 Riding the choo choo at the mall!

 All of the new things I had for Bennett were just thrown in his crib pre-clean out!

 Nana's laundry helper!  After going through TONS of clothes, I'm so thankful that Bennett gets to wear and use all of G's old clothes!  We have so many great outfits that I'm going to love being able to use again!

The nursery during the clean out...

And all put back together!  We got new bedding, new wall hangings, and the drawers are full of little tiny baby clothes!

 My big boy on Thursday morning wearing a shirt just for Daddy on his birthday!

 Fun at story time at the library!

 And we just had to get ice cream that night in honor of Trent's birthday even though he wasn't with us! :)


We were so sad to see Nana go on Friday afternoon, but we were so excited that Trent was coming home!  We were ready to celebrate and enjoy a nice, relaxing weekend!

 G decorating his card for Daddy!

 And playing with play-doh that afternoon!

We enjoyed a nice meal at home that evening, complete with some birthday dessert!

 Love them!

On Saturday morning we had family/maternity/2 year old pictures taken!  Thankfully we got some great ones despite how Graham was acting!  He wouldn't smile for a picture; he was Mr. Serious the whole time!  And he wanted Trent right next to him in every picture and wanted nothing to do with me.  He was being a stinker!

We did a few things around the house the rest of the day...
 Helping clean out the garage!

That evening our favorite babysitter came to play with G so Trent and I could go out for his birthday!  We also figured this might be the last time we got to enjoy a date night before Bennett comes!  So crazy to think about!



On Sunday after church and naps, we went to the mall to do Build-a-bear with Graham.  We made a big deal about him making a big brother bear, and he got to pick everything out!  This bear has not left his side since!  He absolutely loves it!  We had a lot of fun and are enjoying some sweet time just the 3 of us before Bennett comes!

 Picking it out...

 Stuffing it...

 Putting the heart in...

 Giving him a bath...

 Picking out his clothes...

 Brushing his hair...

 And giving him a big hug!

 And of course no trip to the mall is complete without a ride on the choo choo!

 I was 34 weeks this weekend!

 Showing me his teddy on Monday!

 And my view while making dinner on Monday evening - G and teddy on the couch watching Mickey!

We heard Trent pull up, I said let's hide from Daddy, and this is what he did! :)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! So glad you are organized and ready to roll... in a month! Excited for another sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a fun week with you and Graham! I'm glad we got so much done and ready for Bennett to come!

    ReplyDelete