Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

We enjoyed a nice, relaxing weekend at home!  Graham and I started off on Friday by attending story time with other Baylor moms at our local Barnes and Noble.  It was so fun seeing friends, reading books, and playing at the train table!  And then we all enjoyed lunch afterwards.

My wiggly Baylor Bear...I'm not sure he heard one word of the story...



On Friday evening, we picked up Mexican food to enjoy at home during the monsoon.  It was a nice night not to have to be out, and we loved all of the rain we got!

On Saturday morning, I had an appointment to get my hair cut and colored!  And then I got to go to Target all by myself, and pick up Chick-fil-a for lunch to bring home!

My sweet boys...I loved getting this pic while I was getting my hair done!

We then all rested up to watch the Baylor game!

My boy and me!

Doing a Sic 'em at kickoff!

Going for a quick walk during halftime!

Graham got bored of watching the game, how could you not when we were killing them?! So he watched Baby Einstein on my phone instead! :)

On Sunday, we had Sunday school, church, lunch, and naps!  We watched some football, played outside some, and just enjoyed the nice weather and time as a family!

G modeling his new Halloween pajamas!

This morning we went to the gym and to music class - Graham's favorite!


And then we came home and played outside before lunch and nap!


Holding a stick of course!


G loved jumping on our comforter and sheets when I took them off to wash!

Silly boy!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Graham and his stick! It sounds like a great weekend at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the Baylor mommy time...such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun weekend! your hair looks cute!! Ready for your big trip!! That G ... he is so sweet and FUN!!

    ReplyDelete