Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Graham's 1st Birthday Party!

What a fun day we had celebrating Graham with family and friends.  Graham loved every minute of his party, except when we made him come inside for cake! :)  He LOVED being outside, with his friends, and playing in the water...3 of his favorite things!

Thanks to Pinterest, I actually managed to be just a little bit crafty! :)  There are tons of pics, but I wanted to be sure and document everything!

We did a Cars, Trucks, Planes, and Trains theme.  Graham always loves to play with anything that he can roll.  It was such an easy theme to plan around!  We had a bounce house and water slides set up in the backyard and some toys on the driveway.  It was all great entertainment for the kiddos!

 My buddy helping me stock up at HEB on Friday!

 G's sweet Aunt Katie made this awesome banner for us!

 The fireplace display...his monthly pics and where we had people put presents.

 I had more fun going back and picking out these pictures!  You can see his personality emerging as early as month 3!

 But I think month 5 is my personal favorite!

 The food table, on a black table cloth with yellow duct tape to look like a road.  I bought him some new books and trucks to use as decorations.

 The party favors - train whistles and hats!
All of the parents of his friends thanked me for this later! :)



 The dessert table!


 Our family of 3!

 Graham with his Grandpa and Mimi!

 And Graham with Bop and Nana!

 Playing with Daddy before the party.  So big!






 Leah, me, and Lana!  So thankful for these girls!



 Stephanie and me...love her!




Of course Graham was happy just collecting sticks!

And then it was time for cake!









 He did better with the cupcake the week before, I think because it was more his size!

 Amy, me, and Summers with their girls!



 He LOVED the bounce house!
And I just noticed he has a stick in his hand...silly boy!

 Colton and Graham!

Sweet Aunt Kelsey and G!

He opened a few presents before nap time, but he was so done at this point...you can tell by the way he was lounging in my lap!



We did a little clean-up, got a little bit of rest, and then were ready to cheer for our Bears!


 G modeling his Baylor shirt he got as a present from his cousins!



 He was ready for a wagon ride!

 We tied a balloon to a paci...it made for great entertainment for all of us!

 My boy and me! :)

He got lots of great new books and toys!

A big thank you to mine and Trent's parents...they came ready to work and helped with so much of the set-up on Friday night and early Saturday morning.  They were a huge help!  We loved spending time with everybody!

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet boy!



3 comments:

  1. The party was great and the decorations were so cute. That was a great theme. We are so glad that we got to be a part of it and enjoyed our weekend. Happy 1st birthday, sweet Graham. I still think about the balloon and the paci. Graham makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE party!! Well done Mama!! I loved seeing all of the pics and action! So glad he had fun... 1 down... LOTS more to go!! Happy Birthday, G-Dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Cori! You did a great job!!! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete