Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our Week in Pictures

Enjoy the pics from our week!

 Going on a walk with my boy...I LOVE how he always wants to hold my hand!

 Doing laps around the kitchen, realizing all of the cabinets are baby-proofed!  Victory! :)

 Cool dude in his car!

 Clapping and dancing while I'm singing!

 Dinner date with Ella!

 Going for a wagon ride...I promise he really does like it!

 A pic of us at the end of a long day while Trent was out of town...

 Silly boy dancing and being goofy!

 Crazy...

 Play date with Grace!  Such sweet friends!

 They liked to climb through the table!

 Oh this face...it's going to get both of us in trouble!

 Ummm who is this toddler and what happened to my baby?!

 This was actually from last week at his 1 year appt...I found it on Trent's phone this weekend and thought it was too cute!

Just playing and watching football on Saturday!

 And he learned to blow his train whistle...wonderful! :)

Sweet boy!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet boy... he IS looking SO grown up and toddler-like! :) Time to have another!! :) :) :) Hehe!! Love all of the pics... and are you continuing to play the tie the balloon to the paci game??? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete