Thursday, June 27, 2013

Busy Boy

 Pulled my shoes off the shoe rack in the closet...

 His new favorite place to play...and then he pushes all of the chairs out.

 Opening and closing cabinets, and now he has realized there's stuff in there that he tries to play with, like my blender!

 Loves to open and close the shutters.

 He was trying to get as close as possible to the TV while watching Baby Einstein...a staple at our house in the five o'clock hour!

 Opening drawers in my dresser and pulling out belts.

 He wanted so badly to get back in the closet where the shoes were!

 Closing the hallway door, with me on the other side of it!

And pulling off the padding from the fireplace that is supposed to keep him safe!

Wow...he is keeping me busy, but it is so much fun watching him explore and learn!  He is into EVERYTHING lately!  How I love this sweet boy!

1 comment: