Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a very low-key weekend planned, which was just perfect after Graham and I were out of town all of last week.  (More on that later!)  

On Friday night, we went out for dinner and frozen yogurt.  Graham got his first taste of vanilla yogurt!  The pics are pretty hilarious/sad, but I promised he eventually liked it and was opening his mouth and reaching for more!

 YUCK!

 I guess I'll try again....

 So cold!

 I think I might like that!

On Saturday Trent took Graham to his Gymboree class...his first time to go!  He loved watching how Graham climbs on everything, talks to all of the other babies, and just loves being there!  That evening we put  Graham to bed a little earlier than normal so that Trent and I could enjoy a nice dinner for our anniversary!  We grilled out steaks and had baked potatoes...it was delicious!

 Graham had avocado and refried black beans for dinner...he gobbled them up!

 Toasting to 6 wonderful years!

On Sunday morning we went to Sunday School and then to brunch to celebrate our anniversary.  We tried somewhere new to me, Adair's Kitchen, and it was so delicious!! 

After Graham woke up from a good, long nap, we decided to head to the outlet mall to do some shopping!  
 G clapping for the clothes we picked out at Gap! :)  

He was a great shopper!  We all got some great new clothes for the summer!

And just because I want to include some pics from this week...

 My boy on Monday morning!

 Libby and Nora came over for lunch and to swim!  Aren't they all so cute together?!  I'm so thankful for these sweet friends of Graham's and their sweet moms!

 Breakfast Tuesday morning at Einstein's before Bible study!

Worn out and taking a good nap!

Can't believe it's already Wednesday!  Have a good week!

1 comment: