Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up: Father's Day Edition

After my boys spoiled me for Mother's Day, I couldn't wait for Father's Day to roll around so that Graham and I could do the same for Trent!  We kicked off the weekend by going to our favorite pizza place, of course!  Trent then headed downtown to a men's event to hear RG3 and some other people speak.  He had fun with guys from church, and enjoyed a night out!

 Graham had fun chewing on his monkey!

 Sweet boy, we were messing with him!  And please note how crazy his hair is!

Graham and I went to Babies R Us and HEB after dinner before coming home for bedtime.

 He just wanted to stand up and play and then kept laying his head down on the railing!  He eventually went to sleep!

 Saturday morning always calls for a big cup of coffee...

 Because this one is always up early!

 Reading the paper with Trent!

After his morning nap and a quick shopping trip for me, we headed to the pool!

 Ready to swim!

 My boy and me!

 Floatin'!

We all enjoyed nice naps that afternoon before taking Trent out to dinner. 

 My boys!

 How I love them!


 Graham is Trent's mini-me, and Trent loves it!

 We enjoyed some live music in the courtyard at City Centre before heading home!  G just wanted to get down and crawl and chase all of the other kids!

 Happy Father's Day!

Chris and Trent and their boys!

It has been so awesome watching Trent become such an amazing dad these last 9 1/2 months.  Graham just lights up every night when he gets home from work.  I am very thankful for how he leads our family, provides for us, and loves us.  We are so blessed by him!


1 comment:

  1. I hope Trent had a wonderful Father's day weekend. It looks like yall had a great time.

    ReplyDelete