Tuesday, August 28, 2012

38 Weeks

 38 Weeks
And a view from the front...

How Far Along: 38 weeks....CANNOT believe I am less than 2 weeks away from my due date!
Size of baby: Baby A is between 7 and 8 pounds and about 20 inches long
Maternity Clothes: Yes, just 4 or 5 tops that still fit that I rotate through!
Gender: Surprise!  We are all getting very anxious to find out if Baby A is a boy or a girl!
Movement: Lots and lots of movements, sometimes painful.  Baby A has the hiccups 2 or 3 times a day still too!
Sleep: So thankful that sleep has not been an issue for me!  I am really sleeping pretty well, despite having to get up 3-4 times a night to use the restroom, waking up when I roll over, and the heartburn during the night.  And I'm loving my afternoon naps! :)
What I miss: my back not hurting, not waddling, being graceful when I get off the couch or out of bed!
Cravings: nothing really...
Symptoms: still hot all of the time, back pain, heartburn, achiness in joints
Best moment of the week: I've had 2 good doctor's appointments since last Monday!  I had to go back in last Thursday for a check-up after my bladder infection, and then I had my weekly appointment today.  Everything is looking great!  My Dr. actually said on Thursday, "I can't believe you're still pregnant!"  Ha...well I am!  I'm very thankful that my body is progressing, and we are ready for Baby A whenever he/she decides to make their grand entrance!
Looking forward to: hopefully enjoying a few more days of rest and relaxation...we are excited about a long weekend to hang out and watch college football!  I am sad, though, that we are missing the Baylor game on Sunday...we will be cheering loud from home! 

We are making great progress on the house as well!  There is color on the walls, tile on the bathroom floors, and the wood floors are going down tomorrow!  It has been fun to see a lot of progress in the past couple of days!  We are officially under contract on our townhouse, and we were able to get most of the packing done this past weekend.  Lots of exciting, big changes in the next couple of weeks! :)


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are this close to your due date. We will sure miss you at the Baylor game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless of course you are in labor and we are ALL watching from the hospital waiting room... I mean I'm just saying! :) Lookin' good... i am SO READY to know who that little stinker is!!

    ReplyDelete