Tuesday, August 14, 2012

36 Weeks

36 Weeks...what?!?

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: Baby A is the size of a watermelon...about 6 1/2 pounds and between 19-22 inches
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!  Though some have become too small!
Gender: Surprise!  So I think we are finally set on a boys name...the anticipation is building!  I can't believe we don't know what we're having!
Movement: Yes, the movements have become quite painful and uncomfortable at times.  Baby A is just running out of room!  
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good, I'm so thankful for this!  If I don't sleep well at night, then I just take a nap in the afternoon!  I'm loving my schedule! :)
What I miss: getting around easily, having energy, being comfortable
Cravings: definitely orange juice first thing, but nothing else too crazy...one day last week though my lunch consisted of a piece of pizza, an apple, and a chocolate poptart...and it was very good! :)
Symptoms: very hot pretty much all of the time!  This past week my fingers and toes started aching and swelling more.  If I'm on my feet for awhile, then my ankles swell too but always go back down by the next morning.  And I'm definitely that pregnant lady out in public that gets all of the glances at the belly and then a sweet, sympathy smile from strangers!
Best moment of the week: We are marking things off our to do list like crazy!  We have had a very productive last 10 days in regards to house/moving/baby stuff...always a good feeling!  And I got another great report at the Dr. yesterday...everything is right on track and looking great!
Looking forward to: celebrating Trent's birthday tonight with a yummy steak dinner at one of our favorite restaurants!!  We did a lot this weekend for his birthday too...went to the movies, ate at one of his favorite restaurants, went to our new favorite frozen yogurt place, and then I got to meet him for lunch today too!  No matter how old he gets, he will always be Forever Young in my book! :)  He started off his birthday with this sweet pic of our precious niece and nephew!

Aren't they the cutest?!

We are making good progress on our new house...I will update later this week with pics!

1 comment:

  1. Have a good evening celebrating Trent's birthday.Sweet picture of Caden and Kaki wishing their Uncle Tag a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete