Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

A quick recap of our fun weekend!

 Enjoying some patio time on Friday before naps!

 Sweet B had trouble napping so he ended up in my lap!

That evening Trent and I went to dinner with some of his friends from work.  It was such a nice night out!

On Saturday morning, Trent and Graham made pancakes and then headed out to run a few errands.  They went to Best Buy, Academy, Sonic, and Spec's.  Graham used his Valentine money from Nana and Bop to buy a chocolate milkshake, of course! :)

 Happy boy!

 Showing me his new shoes!


 We both LOVE the face that he can put them on by himself! 
If only I had a penny for every time I heard, "Graham do it all by myself," I would be a rich woman!  Gotta love 2 year olds...




 Bennett tried out the jumparoo for the first time, and clearly he loved it!

And G wanted his picture taken too!


After naps and playing outside, we had a pizza picnic for dinner!




 Happy boy before church on Sunday morning!

 I got a quick pic of these two cuties in class on Sunday morning!

 My big boy and me going to pick up lunch after church.  Why does he look so old?!

This toy has been one of Graham's favorites for two years, and now Bennett loves it too!
I love seeing them play together!

Happy Monday!  I hope we can all stay warm this week!



1 comment:

  1. I love the new shoes. Graham is learning to do so much. Bennett looks so happy in the jumparoo.

    ReplyDelete