Thursday, February 5, 2015

Catching Up

OK, I think I'll finally be caught up after this post!  Since Bennett, I've had a much harder time keeping up with the blog!  But just this week, SOMEBODY has started sleeping through the night, and so for the first time today in who knows how long, I haven't been dying for a nap!  So I'm actually marking things off my to do list - what a concept! :)
Enjoy all of the pics!

Worn out after 4 month shots!

Silly G trying on my shoes and trying to walk around!

Library date with Grace!

And lunch at Southwell's of course!

A treat for Graham!

I asked him to smile and say cheese, and he did this!

Bennett ready to cheer for the Bears' basketball team one Saturday!

Trent and Graham had a big boys trip to The Woodlands to go to the Hunting Expo, and Trent sent me this pic of my cute boy!

B and I went shopping while they were there, and I just happened to be by my favorite cupcake place!  I couldn't get a picture quick enough, though!  It didn't take us long to enjoy them!


Walking to the park, loving his pockets!

My view!




One of their favorite things to do!

Another trip to the park to play and have a picnic.  He insisted on carrying our lunch bag!

G's favorite way to go down the slide!


My cute lunch date!

He walked over to the pretend car and said, "Sit down Mama.  Drive to Sonic.  Graham get a chocolate milkshake!"  Oops - we might go too often! :)

He's obsessed with pockets right now and kept seeing which toys he could fit in his shirt!

Proud of the deer on his shirt!

A quick trip to HEB with both boys.  They were great!  My back was just breaking with Bennett in the bjorn, but if I had left him in the carseat I wouldn't have had any room for groceries.  I'm ready for him to be able to sit up in the front with Graham!

Mall play date with Grace!

Another walk to the park!  Can you tell how much we like to go?!  We were so thankful for the week of really nice weather we had.  It makes such a difference after nap time on whether we can play at the park or not.  I'm ready for some warmer weather again!


Cutie B!

New hair cut and color!  Always feels so good!
My mom came in town last week while Trent was in California.  We had so much fun with Nana!

We of course went to the park! :)

And we took advantage of the awesome weather and went to the zoo!










G showing Nana how he's so big and can ride his bike!

Watching Mickey on Nana's phone before bedtime.

This little mover is going to keep me on my toes!

My view on Friday evening while waiting for Trent to get home from the airport!

He loves to "hide" as Trent walks through the door!

A hair cut for G!

Helping Daddy in the yard!  Safety first! :)

On Sunday morning we had Bible presentation with Bennett at church.  We were so excited to have some of our best friends do it on the same day.  We can't wait to teach Bennett God's word.

Madison and Bennett checking each other out!

Madison asked, "Hair?  What's that?!"

On stage with Dr. Young

The picture on the big screen.  And the whole crowd went awwww!  



We love our sweet B so much!

It was also favorite team day at church so we had to get a pic of Ella and Graham!


Graham loving all of the attention at our neighbor's super bowl party!

I love that even after a rough day with lots of discipline, he wanted to cuddle with me all afternoon!

Oh my.  That face.  And that body.  


Somebody was excited when I picked him up from school and said we were going to Sonic to get lunch!

Brothers!  The way Bennett watches Graham and "talks" to him is just too sweet!


Library day with Grace!

These two are such sweet friends!  They love each other so much!

Doing the hokey pokey!

A full lap and a full heart!

And lunch at the mall!

Whew...we've had a fun and busy few weeks.  I can't believe it's already February!  Come on spring weather!

1 comment:

  1. So many great pictures! The pictures from church were very special. I had a wonderful visit with y'all. I'm so glad the weather was warm and we were able to go to the zoo and park. You spend so much special time doing fun things every day. Sweet Graham is so funny with his pockets and sweet Bennett is changing so much.

    ReplyDelete