Monday, March 2, 2015

Life Lately

As I was looking through pictures from this past week, I just couldn't get over how big both my boys are all of a sudden looking.  They are growing like crazy!

 Playing with friends at Wonderwild last Monday - August, Bennett, and James.
August and James will turn 1 next month, and Bennett is just 5 months - these boys are going to be good friends!

 My big boy jumping on the trampoline!
This is where we had his 2nd birthday party, and now he's 2 1/2 and seems so much older!

 Graham and Grace sliding and squealing!


That face!

 Love my boys!  But this is the kind of picture I send Trent most evenings at 6:30 and asking when he's coming home! :)

 Graham getting yet another hair cut!

 Happy Bennett!

My big boy started soccer class on Saturday!  
It's a parent participation class that just covers the basics, and Graham LOVED it!



Graham and Ella played on Saturday evening.

They had a pizza date!  Supervised of course! :)


Sweet Bennett dressed up for Go Texan day at church!

My cute little cowboys!

Oh these three, how I love them!

Crystal, Madison, Bennett, and me after church.
They are just 5 days apart.

So cute in their western outfits!

Graham was ready to go play with the big kids on our street on Sunday afternoon.  He was so excited to finally be able to go outside for a little bit after being couped up all week!

And this big boy sat in the high chair for the first time while we ate dinner on Sunday!

Not so sure!

But there's that sweet smile!

Graham and Trent made some yummy waffles!

And my sweet big boys this morning riding in the basket together for the first time!  
Bennett did great but started leaning into G a few times.  But he was so sweet about it!

Ha does this picture not just make you laugh?!  He's got nothing on the kid from A Christmas Story!
B tested this out at nap, and he slept for 2 1/2 hours!  We'll see how he does tonight...

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. There are so many great pictures! Bennett is changing so much. They are such cute Texans.

    ReplyDelete