Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a nice, low-key weekend planned!  And it all started with a pajama day at home on Friday!  We played lots, colored a ton, had a picnic lunch while watching Mickey, and just relaxed!

 My sweet Graham.  He has been extra cuddly lately, and I love it!

 Picnic lunch!

 He loves to color!

 After naps, the sun was finally out so we got dressed and went to play outside!
The sun was a little bright! :)



Friday evening we went to dinner with some of our friends.  It was crazy and fun with 4 kids, and we had a good time catching up!

 The only picture I got - the 2 littles wishing they could eat ice cream with us! :)

On Saturday morning, both boys slept until 7:15!  Graham and I ran to Babies R Us, Academy, and Hobby Lobby that morning.

 This happened.  He picked out a potty.  We are nowhere close to starting potty training.  Every time I ask him about it he very adamantly says, "No no no no no!"  

 These two enjoyed naptime! :)

That night our babysitter came over to watch the boys while Trent and I went out for our Valentine's Date!  We like to do it a weekend early to avoid all of the crazy crowds.
We saw American Sniper at Studio Movie Grill and then had desert at The Tasting Room.  It was perfect!  Great movie, yummy food, and wonderful company!  

 I tend to always end the night with cheesecake and champagne!  My favorite! :)

This morning we went to church and then came home for lunch and naps before enjoying the beautiful weather and played outside!



Cheers to a great weekend with my boys!

1 comment:

  1. Graham is getting so big riding his bike and wearing his helmet. A Mickey pottie of course! Sounds like a fun Valentine date.

    ReplyDelete