Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Another fun and busy weekend has come and gone!

 Being silly on Friday morning!

We went to the mall to play and eat lunch with friends!  This has become an almost weekly thing - it's fun, easy, in the AC, and a good time to catch up with friends!




 Family dinner eating BBQ that night!



On Saturday morning we went to the zoo to celebrate Ella's 2nd birthday!  Graham talked about it all week so we were so excited the day was finally here!


 His favorite part!





 G and the birthday girl!  Thankfully they had an AC pavilion rented so we could escape the heat and eat some goodies!





 The best shot we could get of these 4!  They were all busy and going in different directions!

 Love these girls!

And I sure do love my boys!

The zoo wore G out!  But he ended up only sleeping these 15 minutes on the way home.  Awesome.

 And we even braved car shopping with our tired boy that afternoon!  Thankfully he was really good, and it didn't take us long!  We are going back next week to get it, and I already have a babysitter lined up to stay with G! :)

 We ALL deserved a Sonic treat that afternoon!

Sunday was church that morning, home for lunch, and then I went back to church for a VBS meeting while my boys stayed home and napped - I was jealous!

That evening we worked on putting the dresser together for Graham's new big boy room.  I didn't take one single picture because between the 22 step process, me and Trent trying to figure out what the heck to do, and our little "helper" in the middle of it all, we had our hands full!  And we only made it through step 7 - hoping to finish soon! :)

Relaxing on the couch with my boy on Sunday evening!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Graham had a wonderful time at the zoo. I know he is being so helpful to put together his dresser for his big boy room.

    ReplyDelete