Friday, July 11, 2014

29 Weeks

29 Weeks

I just realized I'm wearing the same shirt that I was wearing in my last baby post at 26 weeks, and I look pretty much the same!  Although I feel SOOO much bigger!

How far along: 29 weeks - officially in the 3rd trimester!
Size of baby: Weighs about 3 pounds and is about 17 inches long
Maternity clothes: Absolutely!  I feel like I wear the same 6 or 8 tops and just rotate them everyday!  But some of my tops have already gotten to be too short - it's too early still for that to happen!
Gender: BOY!!  Poor Bennett still doesn't have a middle name!
Movement: He's a mover and a shaker, just like his brother was!  He gets especially active at night when I lie down.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good.  If I get 7 straight hours, then I consider that a good night and feel rested.  I only have to get up occasionally to use the restroom.  My back has started hurting more this week so I'm about to start using my body pillow at night.
What I miss: bending over easily, picking up Graham easily, not feeling any aches and pains
Cravings: nothing in particular, just a lot to eat in the mornings 
Symptoms: nausea in the mornings - just like in the first trimester - I pretty much eat constantly from 7am-10 and then finally feel better, heartburn has hit in full force these past couple of weeks - gotta love TUMS!, aches and growing pains, really tired all of the time mainly from keeping up with Graham!  I'm usually ready for a nap in the afternoons before he is.  And I'm taking one most days!
Best moment of the week: Nothing major this week, just loving these sweet, simple days at home with Graham.  We are having so much fun and enjoying the summer with lots of play dates and time together.  I wouldn't trade it for anything!  I've become very nostalgic lately about him moving to a big bed, starting MDO soon, and being my only baby for a few more months.  He is so full of life and joy, and I just love laughing with him all day long!  He's my little buddy! :)
Looking forward to: I have a Dr. appt on Tuesday, and then I start every two weeks - so crazy that I'm already at that point!  And next week is the big Cox Annual Vacay to Port A!!  I'm so looking forward to some relaxing time at the beach with the fam!

1 comment:

  1. These are so many good details about Bennett. I'm glad you and Graham are having so many fun summer days together!

    ReplyDelete