Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Shower for Baby Bennett

I was so blessed with a wonderful shower on Saturday by my sweet friends and sister-in-law.  It was such a fun time celebrating the impending arrival of our baby boy!  Getting lots of new baby things made it very real about how close we are to meeting him!  

I only have a few pics from my phone - I can't wait to see all that my friend Stephanie took!

 The super cute set up at a dessert place right by our house!

 The amazing hostesses!!
Lana, Jennifer, Leah, me, Crystal, Katie, Stephanie, Joanna, and Summers - each of these girls is so special to me!

 Leah and Lana!

 Summers and Jennifer

 Joanna and Stephanie
These are my besties whom I will be calling a lot about juggling and adjusting to 2 kiddos - they keep it real and are handling it beautifully!

 My sweet SIL and mom!  We can't wait to add another crazy boy to our Cox crew!

I was so thankful for all the friends that came and celebrated a special day with us!  We got our double stroller from all 4 grandparents - such a great gift!

And sweet Aunt Katie had a big brother present for G after the shower!!


1 comment:

  1. Your shower for Bennett was very nice. It s such a blessing to have wonderful friends and a wonderful sister in law to do that for you. It was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete