Friday, April 4, 2014

15 Weeks

So crazy that I'm already 15 weeks!  And I've been meaning to do my weekly post for 3 weeks now...this poor 2nd child! :)

Please excuse the bad lighting.  And the photo bomber trying to escape out the door!

How far along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: orange - 4.5 in, 2 to 3 oz
Maternity Clothes: starting to wear a few maternity tops, but I'm still able to wear the bella band with regular pants
Gender: We are finding out this time!  I'm waiting on the dr's office to call back to schedule our anatomy scan, probably the 1st week of May!
Movement: Not yet, can't wait!
Sleep: Sleep has been just ok.  I'm having lots of crazy and scary dreams so that usually wakes me up almost every night, and I'll stay awake for at least an hour.  And if I'm not waking up from a dream, then I am from having to go to the bathroom so that keeps me awake too!  I love nap time in the afternoons! :)
What I miss: The only thing so far - wine! :)
Cravings: Orange juice, hot sandwiches (lots of stops at Schlotzskys's and Which Wich), fruit
Symptoms: just some back pain in the evenings, mostly from chasing and carrying a toddler!  I've also been really tired.  Just this week for the first time I haven't been desperate to take a nap when Graham does.  The nausea seems to have passed.  I've been really hungry, especially about 10am and 4pm.  
Best moment of the week: I heard the sweet heartbeat again yesterday at my check-up...never gets old!  Such an amazing sound!
Looking forward to: vacation with my boys next week!  We are going to Hilton Head, SC, and we can't wait to relax on the beach and at the pool and just enjoy some good family time!


2 comments:

  1. Great picture of you! I love the photo bomber and the baby bump. Such exciting times.


    ReplyDelete