Friday, April 18, 2014

17 Weeks

16 weeks 4 days

How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Turnip 5 in, 5 oz
Maternity clothes: My tops are all maternity, but I'm still able to wear some regular pants with the bella band and some maternity pants.  I've bought a few new things lately which has been fun!  Thankfully I'm pregnant the same season as I was with Graham so I can use the same clothes.
Gender: We find out on May 9th! 
Movement: Yes!!  I first started thinking I felt the baby move while we were on vacation, and then it kept getting stronger and more distinct over the past week.  Love it!
Sleep: MUCH better!  I've had a ton more energy these past two weeks so I haven't had the need to nap.  But by 8:30 I'm ready to go to bed, and I've been sleeping great!
What I miss: Still just wine! :)  And Graham is a boy and all out rough, and we are really having to work on him being "gentle with Mama".  So I miss him being able to bounce and jump on me like he wants to!
Cravings: nothing out of the ordinary.  My appetite has subsided somewhat.  I still just need a snack about 10am.  Hot sandwiches are still my favorite.  And my glass of orange juice every evening.
Symptoms: A few growing pains and back pain but nothing major.  I'm thankful to feel great and have my energy back!  I feel like I've been more productive in the last 3 days than I have the past 3 months!
Best moment of the week: Making special memories on vacation, which could possibly be our last as a family of 3!
Looking forward to: Easter weekend - celebrating with my boys and some good friends, having a quiet weekend at home

1 comment:

  1. Such exciting times waiting on Baby A #2 . I'm glad that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete