Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

We had a whole weekend with nothing on our calendar and beautiful spring weather!  We couldn't wait for some good family time!

On Friday we just ordered pizza, played outside, and went to bed early...we were all tired after a busy week!


On Saturday morning we headed to the zoo.  I couldn't wait for Trent to see it through Graham's eyes and to see how much he loves it!  We had so much fun!
















 G finally got to go in the reptile house...I never take him in there! :)

 Riding the choo choo!


We stopped for lunch on our way home, all took good naps, played outside, and grilled burgers!  A perfect day with my boys!

 Looking at the Target ad with me on Sunday morning and pointing out the pizza and crackers! 

We came home for lunch and naps and then went to the middle school to play and run around.




 And happy 19 months to my big boy today!  So crazy!

Love him!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I looks like you enjoyed the wonderful spring weather. What a fun family weekend. I can't believe Graham is 19 months. Wow!

    ReplyDelete