Monday, April 7, 2014

A Weekend at the Ranch

This weekend we made the 6 hour trek to the ranch so Trent could go turkey hunting! We had the whole place to ourselves, and we were excited about some good family time, relaxing, and lots of exploring!

 Helping me pack on Thursday morning...I asked him to go get his socks, and I followed behind to see what he would do...sure enough, he got them and brought them to me!


 Before we left I took Graham to get a haircut - here he is showing it off while we ate lunch!

We stopped in Marble Falls for dinner and a quick break and visit with the in-laws and then continued the rest of the way.  There were storms all around us, but thankfully we never got rained on.

 We did see a beautiful rainbow though outside of Llano!

 He quickly found the broom on Friday morning and loved sweeping around the house!

 Ready for a ride in the mule!

 Family pic!

 He loved driving!

Trent went out in the mornings and evenings hunting for turkeys while I got to play with this turkey! :)

 Happy boy!


 He loved standing at the front door and looking out at the tractor!  


 My turkey hunter! :)

We loaded up on Sunday morning to come back home.  Graham was the best traveler both ways!  
 Helping me pack and clean up on Sunday morning!

Glad to be home and thankful for a great weekend!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Such a big boy getting his own socks. I love the picture of Graham driving the mule. I'm glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that he gets his socks... he's going to be a great big brother... every new mom needs an errand boy!!:)

    ReplyDelete