Thursday, December 12, 2013

Graham's First Haircut

So I finally decided we needed to try and get Graham's curls under control!  I took him to my hair person because I wanted to be sure nobody messed up his curls!  Graham didn't cry or anything, but he was super wiggly in my lap.  And he could already use another trim!  We didn't have much cut off because we weren't sure what the curls would do, but they're already out of control!  Granted, this cold weather doesn't help much!

 Not so sure...

 You can tell how long his hair is when pulled out straight!


 Are we done yet?!?

 Freshly trimmed!  And another first - eating a kids meal at CFA!


1 comment:

  1. He was certainly cooperative for his first haircut. The curls still look great! I can't believe how straight it gets when the weather is so cold and no humidity.

    ReplyDelete