Friday, December 13, 2013

15 Month Appt and Santa Round 2

We had Graham's 15 month appointment on Monday.  He screamed all through the measurements and every time a nurse or the Dr. walked in the door.  Fun.  He also did the "all done" sign and pointed to the door when they each walked in - pretty funny!

Stats:
Weight 24 lb. 15 oz. 78%
Height 32 1/4 in. 83%
Head: 19 1/4 94%

Big boy! :)  Dr. P was so glad to hear that Graham finally decided to start eating!  We got a clean bill of health and 3 shots...which Graham let the whole office know how he felt about that!  I'm so thankful for a healthy, growing baby boy!  Well, I guess he's a toddler now - crazy!

 He collapsed on the floor when I told him it was time to go to the Dr. - gotta love the limp noodle while trying to carry them!

 Waiting and playing!

Doing some reading before seeing the Dr!

On Wednesday morning we met Stephanie and Grace at Bass Pro to see Santa!  We had heard good things about him and that they gave you a free picture!


 Worn out before we even got there!

 Grace was up first.  And she screamed!  She was so excited to see him from afar, waving and saying hi, but then she lost it when she actually had to sit in his lap!

 G was up next, and he did about the same as the first time.  Clingy and unsure but no crying!

Sweet boy loved looking at the fish!  This is my new favorite pic! :)

 Sweet friends playing at Grace's house afterwards!

And for another Santa pic...

Aren't my parents so cute?!  This was taken at my dad's work party.  My dad said he asked for a win in the Fiesta Bowl!

HO HO HO!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Graham pointing at the fish. Everyone I think about the his communication and the all done sign and pointing it makes me laugh! He is so funny! Such a surprise to see the Santa picture of Dad and I. I can't believe Graham is 15 months old.

    ReplyDelete