Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Our Friday started off a little slower making sure my boy was feeling better!  Thankfully he was almost back to his normal self and ready to go! :)  That evening our favorite babysitter came to play while Trent and I participated in a service project with our Sunday School class.  We were able to serve dinner to families staying at the Ronald McDonald House in the Med Center.  It is always a blessing to do this and very eye-opening...it reminds me I have so much to be thankful for!  Afterwards we went to a late dinner with some friends.

Being silly and feeling better on Friday!

Graham was up bright and early on Saturday morning, like 6:10 early, so we made cinnamon rolls, played, and got lots of things done before we had to be somewhere at 10!

Waiting for the roll rolls in the oven!



Trent took Graham to June's 1st birthday party while I went to a sip 'n see baby shower for my friend Caroline and her new baby girl!  We all had a great morning celebrating two precious girls!

Graham loved playing with Ella!


We met back up at home for lunch and naps.

We've been having napping issues lately, and this is where Graham ends up after sleeping for about 45 minutes in his bed.  I honestly haven't minded it too much because 1. I usually nap with him!  And 2. I really enjoy these sweet snuggles!  They're hard to beat! :)

We played outside and grilled out that evening.




Making silly faces!

On Sunday morning we went to church.  Our guest speaker was Rep. Trey Gowdy from SC.  He was fabulous!  We enjoyed a wonderful patriotic service.

And G loved the flags they handed out!

We then went to Trent's office to hang up his deer that had been our dining room table centerpiece for the last 2 weeks!





We then went to one of our favorite lunch places by his office - Graham and I played for a few minutes when we got there while Trent was on a work call!  Love my silly boy!

We all came home and took good naps and then went to the pool!

What a great weekend, and we are looking forward to a slower week and Trent only working 3 days before celebrating the 4th!

And I was 27 weeks on Friday....how is that possible?!?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Graham is feeling better. Love the picture of Graham in his Baylor chair with his feet propped up. He looks very relaxed. That is a great picture of you and Bennett.

    ReplyDelete