Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up - Father's Day Edition

We were excited about a weekend at home to celebrate Trent!

 This silly boy couldn't wait for Daddy to get home from work on Friday!

And we went out for our usual pizza date, of course!

The boys hanging out on the patio on Saturday morning!

I was able to run a few errands and get started on Graham's big boy room!  I found his bedding, a dresser, and a bookshelf!

 I ended up getting this comforter at PBK!

I bought these wall hangings way back in November, and they are my starting pieces to decorate the whole room around!

That afternoon we took Graham to his first baseball game!  We were so excited for him to experience this with us!  He even made it until the 7th inning stretch!  It helped of course that we fed him ice cream, french fries, and a pretzel! :)

Walking in...

 The cutest fan!


 He LOVED the foam finger we bought him!

 Trent loved showing him everything!

 Family selfie!  Love my boys!



 Leaving the game and headed to eat dinner at Black Walnut!

Being silly on the way home and wound up from LOTS of sugar! :)

On Sunday morning we went to church and Sunday school, and I was so upset that I forgot to take a picture of Trent and Graham all dressed up!  Oh well.  After good naps that afternoon, we went to the swimming pool and to Sonic for an afternoon treat!

 G was so excited about his chocolate shake!

Sweet boys!

What a fun weekend spending time as a family!

2 comments:

  1. Food is always the best way to get through anything... life lessons! :) Glad y'all had a great weekend! Love G's big boy room... so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things for Graham's for room. It is so perfect for him and the things he likes.
    I hope Trent had a wonderful Father's Day. A great way to spend time, a dad and his son at a baseball game.

    ReplyDelete