Friday, June 20, 2014

26 Weeks


 How far along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: About 2 lbs and 12 inches long
Maternity clothes: Oh yes, all of the time!  
Gender: BOY!!  And we have decided on a name - Bennett...no middle name yet, though!
Movement: Yes, I feel him move a lot.  Mostly in the evenings and when I'm laying down.
Sleep: Pretty good.  I haven't been waking up as much, but I'm still just tired all of the time! I'm still not having to use my body pillow and can roll over easily, but I'm not sure how much longer that will last!
What I miss: wine, being able to bend over easily, having energy, picking up Graham easily, not getting winded
Cravings: something sweet every day, but nothing else in particular.  I just have to eat a lot of whatever I'm eating - I'm starving constantly!
Symptoms: hungry, tired - I'm usually ready for a nap before Graham is most days!, back pain - really feeling pretty good considering the heat and chasing a toddler!
Best moment of the week: I heard sweet baby's heartbeat again at the Dr. on Wednesday!  And I passed my glucose test - hallelujah!  It's been fun telling family and friends his name this past week as well.  We are surprised we actually committed to one before he was born!
Looking forward to: my time with Graham these next couple of months!  I'm really cherishing him being my only little buddy for now before Bennett and MDO start in September.  

And this picture is from when I was pregnant with Graham at 26 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of you and Bennett. I love the name. It is nice being able to say his name.

    ReplyDelete