Friday, May 16, 2014

A Little Bit of Everything

Happy Friday!  I started this post on Tuesday as a Weekend Wrap-up, and I'm just now getting around to finishing it so I decided to just do a catch up post instead!  I usually blog during nap time, but Graham is going through major separation anxiety and refused to nap in his crib this week.  After lots of crying it out, laying in his room with him, losing my patience, and LOTS of prayer, he is back to napping in his bed today!  It's so nice actually being able to get a few things done! :)

 Somebody figured out how to unlock my phone and take selfies...

 Oh that face!

 G loves to go to HEB!

 We've enjoyed lots of play time outside lately!

 Coloring a picture for Daddy!

 More selfies...


 Cookie break one afternoon while we were out running errands!

 Waiting at the dr. last Friday to find out if Baby A #2 is a boy or girl...

 So excited!

 Another boy!!



Right after the dr, Graham and I drove 5 hours to Tom Bean for my cousin's wedding!  We were excited about a fun weekend with my family!  G did great on the drive, despite only sleeping the first 30 minutes.  We weren't even out of the Houston suburbs when he woke up!  He had a blast exploring and playing at my aunt and uncle's house with all of the dogs when we got there!  My mom and I enjoyed a nice dinner out with Graham at Cracker Barrel before crashing at Grandma's on Friday night.

Fishing with Bop on Saturday morning!


He LOVED the tractor!!  My dad would pull up by the back porch to see if he wanted to get off, but he just kept pointing back out into the yard and saying more!

On the way to the wedding on Saturday afternoon - my frat boy!  He will only wear his sunglasses like that because it's how Daddy does it! :)

The cousins!!  We surprisingly made it through the wedding with no major outburst, only Graham saying Kaki's name one time!  Not too bad!


These 3 lived on the dance floor!

G had a few bites of my chocolate cake, and then had some more with Nana!  I think he likes it! :)

My cute date!

We all enjoyed hanging out at my aunt and uncle's that night and staying up way too late!  Dad and Uncle Scott cooked all of us a Mother's Day breakfast on Sunday morning before everyone headed home!

Sweet Kaki!

A cookie with Aunt Katie, why not?!

A lunch break on our drive home.  Once again, he was a great traveler!

He read lots of books...

And we sang LOTS of songs! :)

I came home to a clean house, flowers, balloons, and a new necklace for Mother's Day!  I enjoyed a nice, casual dinner out with my boys that evening at Ruggles Green! 



At the cupcake place after dinner! :)

Where's Graham?!  He loves it when I take the comforter off to change the sheets!

And his new trick - climbing up on our bed - awesome.



 One of his naptimes on my lap this week...


 Anxiously waiting for cookies to be ready!

 Exploring in the front yard




 Showing off his new Baylor outfit!

 Picnic lunch with Grace and friends!

And currently....
VICTORY!!
Happy Friday to me! 
AND we may be going to get ice cream after nap time because I'm not against bribing...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad today was a successful nap day. It was a fun weekend for the wedding and having everyone together. Selfies- I can't believe he can do that. I love the picture of Graham rolled up in the comforter. Sweet feet sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that happy go lucky boy is giving you trouble... I just won't hear it! :) I am sorry you've had a tough nap week! Glad you are victorious now... and no NEVER be above bribing... :) Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete