Sunday, May 4, 2014

19 Weeks


How far along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: Mango 6.5 in, 10 oz
Maternity clothes: Yes!  I bought some great jeans, capris, and shorts from Loft this week that I love!
Gender: We find out on Friday!!  What is your prediction?!
Movement: This baby is active!  There's not a certain time of day, just a lot!  I love it!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good.  There are some nights when I'll wake up to go to the bathroom and lie awake for an hour.  I haven't needed a nap everyday and have a lot more energy!
What I miss: not too much!  Just wine and being able to bend over easily
Cravings: I still have to have orange juice and fruit everyday.  Nothing else really stands out or hits me that I must have.  My eating has definitely slowed down from my first trimester and I'm not as hungry all of the time.
Symptoms: Just the normal pregnancy stuff right now.  I'm feeling great and loving it!  I know I need to enjoy it before I get to my 3rd trimester and before the heat of the summer hits.
Best Moment of the Week: I had a perfect checkup on Wednesday!  We heard the heartbeat, and the Dr. said everything with me was great!  So thankful for a boring and easy pregnancy.
Looking forward to: Finding out if Graham is going to have a brother or sister! 

I can't believe I'm already almost halfway through this pregnancy.  It's going by way too fast!  .


1 comment:

  1. I love all the details about Baby Agnew #2! You look great and I'm so glad that you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete