Friday, May 30, 2014

23 Weeks


How far along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: the size of a papaya, about 8 inches long and weighs just over 1 pound
Maternity clothes: absolutely!  They're so comfy and stretchy!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!  We have it narrowed down to a couple of names, but we haven't decided on one for sure yet!
Movement: A lot!  He is a mover, just like Graham always was.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good right now!  Mostly sleeping through the night.  I'm about to start using my huge body pillow, but I'm trying to hold out as long as I can!
What I miss: bending over easily and picking up Graham without a second thought, not getting winded so easily, working out like I had been - now I'm happy with just a little bit of cardio and a lot of walking on the treadmill
Cravings: anything and everything!  I've been super hungry lately.  I MUST have something sweet and chocolate every single day! :)
Symptoms: growing and stretching pains but overall feeling really good!  Trying to enjoy this 2nd trimester energy while I can!
Best Moment of the Week: I had a great check-up at the Dr. yesterday and heard Baby's heartbeat.  Always such a sweet sound! 
Looking forward to: Trent and I are going on vacation next week for our anniversary!  It will be so nice to get away, relax, and have uninterrupted time together!  We will definitely miss Graham a ton though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment