Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy Monday!
We had a nice weekend at home full of good family time and fun with friends!

Friday lunch and ice cream at Jason's Deli with Grace and Stephanie!

The boys heading to the park to play on Friday afternoon!

That night we went out for pizza and then played basketball with our neighbors.  Well Graham just ate rocks and chased the dog!  

Trying to get a picture at dinner...Graham just wanted to pull up the table cloth.

On Saturday morning I went to Target and got my hair cut and colored.  It was LONG overdue! :)  I brought lunch home for me and the boys, and then we all took a good nap!  That evening we had our friends Welden and Michelle over for dinner and then watched the Baylor game.  So proud of our Bears!


Sunday morning was Sunday School, church, brunch, then naps on a rainy day!

That evening I went out with some of my best friends to celebrate Jennifer's and Crystal's birthdays!  I'm so thankful for these girls and the sweet friends they are.  We enjoyed a yummy, leisurely dinner at Union Kitchen and topped it off with a brownie sundae for dessert!

Summers, me, Sara
Crystal, Jennifer

The birthday girls!

I came home to a completely picked up house, everything in its place, a sleeping baby, and a sweet husband! :)

And this morning I noticed what message he left on the fridge with the magnets!

G was excited about swim class this morning!
Checking out his new swimsuit!

Such a big boy!  He giggled the whole time through class today!  It was so much fun!

Have a great week and enjoy this nice weather!

1 comment:

  1. Great message from Trent! You are so blessed to have the special friends that you do.

    ReplyDelete