Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Our weekend actually started on Thursday  - we had been looking forward to this day for so long!  It was finally time for the Baylor v. OU football game!  Trent came home from work early, and we drove to Waco during naptime.

 G and I went to the gym that morning in our Baylor gear!

The family at March of the Bears!

 G and the cheerleaders! :)

I then took Graham to my parents' house to stay with a babysitter so I could watch and enjoy the game! :)  It worked out perfectly!

 My date for the night!

 It was an amazing crowd, and the blackout looked awesome!

 41-12 Bears!  Huge win!

We came home Friday morning so Trent could get a little bit of work done before the actual weekend started.

 Graham has invented a new purpose for his walker toy - he now turns it over, stands, on it, and rocks back and forth, this time while also yanking on the refrigerator door handles - WOW.

 We went for a wagon ride!

 And I had a laundry helper! :)

We spent most of the day outside on Saturday watching football and just playing.  I was able to sneak away for a little bit that morning to get a mani/pedi and get my flu shot.

 G doing a sic 'em, and pointing of course!

 After naptime! :)

 My boys, oh how I love them!

On Saturday evening our favorite babysitter came over to play with Graham while Trent and I got to enjoy a nice dinner out!  We ate at BRC and finished with dessert at Union Kitchen!

 It was delicious! :)

We went to church and Sunday school, came home and took naps, and then played outside again for awhile and watched football.

 Bubbles and football!

He looks SO big in these next few pictures.  Lately he's looking more and more like a little boy and not so much a baby at all anymore! 





 Mowing the patio!

 When did he get so big?!

 Showing off his new trick on Monday morning - sanding in his chair and climbing onto the ottoman...

 We started off our week with a fun play date with these two sweet girls!  I worked with both of their moms at Second, and now we all stay home with our babies!
Graham - 14 months, Emma - 2 months, and Libby - 15 months

Afternoon play time at the park!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. What a great time at the football game! I'm so glad we all get to enjoy it together! Graham is getting to look like a little boy so fast. Cute! Graham keeps you and Trent going. What a busy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of our babies cracks me up. Graham with his cute smile, Emma lookin cute and at the camera at 2 months old and then there's Libby...maybe she was trying be like Emma? Or was just super relaxed on your couch.. haha that girl....So thankful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it - G is growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete