Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Happy Monday!  I hope everybody had a great weekend!  We started ours with some special visitors on Thursday!  My mom drove my grandparents to Houston for a visit!  They wanted to see our house and see all of Graham's new tricks! :)

 Poppa and Graham ready to go to lunch on Thursday!

 Nana gave Graham his bath!

 My cute lil' ducky!

 G decided he wanted to watch part of the Baylor basketball game so he and Gran were cheering together!

 My sweet grandparents!

 Gran, Graham, and Poppa

 So sweet!

 Graham and I always love a visit from Nana!

Nana and G at lunch on Friday

And then we had an extra special treat...Nana came to our Gymboree class with us!  Graham loved showing off and being Mr. Social!  And I'm glad she was able to take some pics for me!

 Rocking in the boat...he stands and talks to whoever is across from him!



 Crawling through the tube!


 His favorite...soccer!  G just giggles the whole time we play this game!


 Bubbles!

Going for a ride on the parachute, working so hard on his balance!

After we said our goodbyes on Friday afternoon, Graham and I were on our own for the weekend.  Trent was able to get away and enjoy a relaxing weekend turkey hunting.

 After nap time, with a paci in his mouth, one in his hand and a sock in the other hand!

 My dinner date Friday night...sweet potatoes for him and pizza for me!

 Playing on Saturday morning!  His favorite babysitter came over so I could go get my hair done and get a pedicure!  It was nice to have a little me time!

 G realized how far he can go by crawling!


 And my dinner date on Saturday night too! :)

 I must have been boring! 

Bath time!

 Before church on Sunday, so excited Daddy is coming home today!  And very proud of ourselves for making it all week without him...he was in Atlanta for work at the beginning of the week!

 All dressed up for church!

Love him!


Quick trip to HEB!

 Oh he's so big...where'd my baby go?!



2 comments:

  1. We had such a good visit with you and Graham. I'm so glad I got to go to gym.He is moving so much.

    ReplyDelete