Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

Where has this week gone?! I can't believe it is Wednesday and I'm just now getting around to writing about our weekend!

Anyways...Friday evening started with grilling out with some friends! They live in our neighborhood, and they have a two year old boy, and a sweet girl that is a month younger than Graham! It was a lot of fun and busy so I don't have one single picture! We got a good laugh, though, that it was scheduled from 5:30-7:30 so we could get babies to bed! My how things have changed! :)

On Saturday morning we enjoyed being lazy and just hanging out! Then after Graham's nap, we headed out to run some errands and for lunch! Our first stop was Babies R Us for some baby proofing items! Graham started crawling last week and is trying to pull up on everything. My main concern is the fireplace so we got one of the cushions to put around the edge. We also hit up Hobby Lobby and Spec's! And we ate a yummy lunch at Freebirds!
First thing on Saturday morning, we sent Cousin Caden a good luck picture for his big race!  And we are so proud of him!  I'm pretty sure he ran the mile faster than I can! :)

 Umm when did he get so big?!

He's wondering why I won't let him have any chips and salsa!

That afternoon our Sunday School class had a BBQ picnic at the park in our neighborhood!  We walked on over with our contributions of baked beans and brownies.  It was so much fun hanging out, and Graham loved playing with his friends!

 My boys on the walk over...G is awake, just caught him with his eyes closed!

 Graham and Ella!  They are about 8 weeks apart!

Playing in the bubbles!  Trent was having Graham kick them...I wish you could hear the giggles from this pic!  He was loving it!

On Saturday night, Graham had a rough night...he was super fussy during the night and had a hard time staying asleep.  Our best guesses are either teething or a growth spurt, but who knows!  So after being up a lot with him, we watched church online from our couch! :)

 Finally back to my happy boy on Sunday afternoon!

 And I managed to run to Carter's to hit up their 50% sale!  I felt like if I didn't go, then I would be wasting money! :)  I got this new swimsuit for G for $2.17 thanks to their sale and a $10 off coupon I had!!!  He wore them to swim class today and looked super cute! :)

Hope y'all are having a great week!





2 comments:

  1. G is such a social boy... I am glad he keeps you two young and hip! :) Score on the swimsuit... nicely done! Love that little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another fun weekend for your family! Graham sure has a good time wherever he goes.

    ReplyDelete